On Tuesday, Park City Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:PCYG) shares price traded between $6.17 and $6.59 during the last trading session upbeat/downbeat with -5.78% at $6.20. Over the one year trading period, the stock has a peak price of $10.33 and its down is recorded at $4.76.
Park City Group, Inc. (PCYG) reported financial results for the fourth fiscal quarter and fiscal year ended June 30, 2019.
- Full-year cash from operations over doubled to $4.6M. Total cash of $19M
- Compliance network reached 89,000, up 42%
- Total Tier 2 connections increased 25%
- Total revenue reduced 4%Because of lower non-recurring license, professional service and MarketPlace revenue
- Recurring revenue increased from 64% to 70% of total revenue
- Operating expense reduced 7%
- Net income increased 14%
- Repurchased 87,600 shares at an average price of $5.47 under share repurchase program for a total of nearly $500,000
Fourth Quarter and Full Year Financial Results:
Fourth Fiscal Quarter 2019 Results (three months ended June 30, 2019 vs. three months ended June 30, 2018):
Total revenue declined 26% to $4.7M as contrast to $6.3M primarily Because of lower non-recurring revenues from licenses, associated professional services and MarketPlace. Total operating expense was $4.4M, a 13% decrease from $5.0M, as the Company is leveraging investments made in increasing productivity. GAAP net income was $182,000, or 4% of revenue, versus $1.3M, or 20% of revenue, and GAAP net income to ordinary shareholders was $36,000, or $0.00 per diluted share, contrast to $1.1M, or $0.06 per diluted share.
Full-Year Fiscal 2019 Results (12 months ended June 30, 2019 vs. 12 months ended June 30, 2018):
Total revenue reduced 4% to $21.2M, as contrast to $22.0M. Total operating expenses were $17.2M, a 7% decrease from $18.5M. GAAP net income was $3.9M, or 18% of revenue, versus $3.4M, or 16% of revenue, and GAAP net income to ordinary shareholders was $3.3M, or $0.16 per diluted share, contrast to $2.8M, or $0.14 per diluted share.
EPS growth for this year is 16.40% and EPS growth for next year is expected to reach at 30.16%. EPS growth in past five years was 23.50% while EPS growth in next five years is projected to arrive at 22.00%. Sales growth past 5 years was measured at 12.20%.